iPhone 5 Tariffs

Three have a stonking 24 month deal but ive heard a lot about them being CRAP !!!?

Sam

I've been with 3 for some time now and no problems to report, since 1998 I've pretty much used all service providers and they all have iffy customer service so no change there but with 3 the deal breaker* against other providers is tethering and unlimited data (*personally)

Sam

Sam

Soldato
I've been with 3 for some time now and no problems to report, since 1998 I've pretty much used all service providers and they all have iffy customer service so no change there but with 3 the deal breaker* against other providers is tethering and unlimited data (*personally)

Don't they also have the best 3G coverage?

If i ordered a new contract with Three, how long does it take for my number to move over :confused:

Associate
OP
is it me or are the o2 ones all the same, unlimited minutes texts and 1GB of data, all on 24 months, must be handet cost that changes. Not even a 18 month option now? getting silly :(

I don't think they are up to date yet. But when they do hopefully its the same link>

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Honestly think Voda's 12 month contracts yet again come out top here. Not ridiculous, and the phone will still have a lot of value after 12 months rather than 18/24.

Don't see why more people don't go on them, tbh.

Associate
Honestly think Voda's 12 month contracts yet again come out top here. Not ridiculous, and the phone will still have a lot of value after 12 months rather than 18/24.

Don't see why more people don't go on them, tbh.

Doesn't sim only + handset cost work out cheaper?

Associate
Doesn't sim only + handset cost work out cheaper?

Not always. It completely depends on how long you intend to keep the phone and what your tariff requirements are. However SIM only is always more convenient in that you can change your phone whenever you want.

Back
Top Bottom