• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Not really related to the discussion, however battery life is noticeably better today with 4G disabled (as said in my previous post, LTE isn't available in my area yet). Phone runs much cooler as well.

Soldato
Big screen will require a big battery. Along with the update to more powerful hardware etc.

So you end up with a similar amount of usage time again.

It just go arounds in circles.

I do agree. Ultimately I find myself using my iPhone for everything but making calls. I'd love a bigger screen above all else. Not silly big min, something like the rumoured 4.7 would be grand.

I'm not too interested in thinner like the others said, so maybe same thickness, bigger screen and bigger battery. Wish battery tech would advance a bit

Soldato
i swear i just saw a chart somewhere, saying that the iphone 6 is most likely going to have an 1800mah battery. surely thats fake, and surely thats not enough juice for potentially a larger, higher res screen?

edit: probably fake..

GkkX7wU.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Having used Blackberry's for the last 5 years, I think its finally time to jump ship to iOS. Contract finishes in August, just in time.

Associate
What are we looking forward to then?

I want a bigger screen and thats about it tbh.

Here is the first mock up and if its anything like it then I will be happy :) edge to edge screen :DROOL:

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/02/12/alleged-iphone-6-prototype/

This was proved to be a fake, no mock ups/protos are have been seen yet

Permabanned
No Need to upgrade at all, The iPhone seems perfect at the moment and the 5S is just extra

I dont see how anyone who would need or want anything better...

Are you telling me that the iPhone 5 has slowdowns when opening Apps? I Dont think so...

Soldato
My first iPhone was the 5s, so I think it would probably make sense to time my upgrades on the next "s" models... although I guess one downside of doing that, is the loss of resale value :(

Can't really think of anything that would make me rush out and upgrade from my 5s as i'm pretty happy with it overall. The only issues I have are related to software instability (which I guess should be remedied in 7.1... or maybe 8... or maybe it's the app developers who are at fault!) :D

Soldato
No Need to upgrade at all, The iPhone seems perfect at the moment and the 5S is just extra

I dont see how anyone who would need or want anything better...

Are you telling me that the iPhone 5 has slowdowns when opening Apps? I Dont think so...

Absolutely. iPhone 5 with bigger screen and battery and I would be happy

Soldato
Because you have the Wi-Fi only model that isn't constantly firing up a cellular radio due to push services and background apps?

I have 1 of each. A wifi only ipad 2 and a 4G ipad mini retina. My point was, people always say making a phone with a bigger screen and battery will result in less battery life. If that was the case, something like an ipad would only last a few hours.

Soldato
I upgrade every year but mainly because:

a) My phone gets the most use out of everything I own, it's used for just about everything I do.
b) When you trade in the old model it turns out to be an upgrade price of about £200. Less than a fiver a week to upgrade to the new model seems a fair deal to me.

I'd like a bigger screen, battery, and a step up in performance, but I also don't want anything like the Note's size.

Caporegime
I can only comment from a support point of view rather than a user of the iPhone but the biggest complaint I get from my users about the 5S is the battery life so a bigger battery would be my wish.

Back
Top Bottom