• Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Associate
Dear god how do u lot manage to Web browse on the iphone?? Been playing around on my wife's iphone 6s and everytime I open up the safari Web browser it just brings up the 4 search engines at the top even though I've specified that I want it just to be google as my search engine. Actually when I open safari, I like it to open up google.co.uk webpage. How does one do that as I can't see any settings pertaining to that.

Other than I have to admit it's a lovely phone, missus seems to love it. She's had a rubbish android for the past few yrs so loves this one. Says I should get one but sadly I just can't deal with the closed nature of iOS.

Also if anyone could recommend a good glass screen protector ie tempered glass one??

Thanks.

Anker tempered glass, got one on mine and I forget it's on most of the time.

Associate
I put this one on. Good price too, went on perfect in about 5 minutes!

Waiting to get a Cinder one though with the edge to edge coverage!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B010MVQBBI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Dear god how do u lot manage to Web browse on the iphone?? Been playing around on my wife's iphone 6s and everytime I open up the safari Web browser it just brings up the 4 search engines at the top even though I've specified that I want it just to be google as my search engine. Actually when I open safari, I like it to open up google.co.uk webpage. How does one do that as I can't see any settings pertaining to that.

Other than I have to admit it's a lovely phone, missus seems to love it. She's had a rubbish android for the past few yrs so loves this one. Says I should get one but sadly I just can't deal with the closed nature of iOS.

Also if anyone could recommend a good glass screen protector ie tempered glass one??

Thanks.

Soldato
My iPhone 6S Plus was delivered yesterday after ordering on Weds (upgrade).
"Free" phone (i.e. no upfront charge)
Space Grey
64GB storage
20GB data per month
Unlimited calls and texts
Car charger + case + screen protector thrown in

£59 per month with Carphone Warehouse / O2.

:)

Soldato
Oh and it's massive. Sat in the box for last 24 hours while I decided whether or not I wanted to keep it. Of course I did! O2 said I could return it so long as I didn't put any data onto it. Too late for that now!

Associate
Put together some test footage with the 6S on the way home...

4K, 24fps, shot with Filmic Pro.

Overall pretty happy, although I need to figure out how to handle the exposure a bit better. But crazy that this can all be shot and edited on an iphone when you think about it.

Edit: obviously lost a lot due to youtube bitrate compression, anyone have any other recommended hosting sites? Didn't realise you have to pay for vimeo...

Caporegime
Ended up getting the anker glass protector and a spigen case off amazon yesterday, came out to 15 for both with shipping.

Missus is happy which means I can now have a nice relaxing life :D.

Btw how do u enable the 4k mode on the video camera?? Couldn't see anything in the camera settings or settings unles I've missed something??

Soldato

Overall pretty happy, although I need to figure out how to handle the exposure a bit better. But crazy that this can all be shot and edited on an iphone when you think about it.

Edit: obviously lost a lot due to youtube bitrate compression, anyone have any other recommended hosting sites? Didn't realise you have to pay for vimeo...

Good video what in phone software guess iMovie?

Soldato

Overall pretty happy, although I need to figure out how to handle the exposure a bit better. But crazy that this can all be shot and edited on an iphone when you think about

What size is your one minute video, shot before compression?

Man of Honour
My iPhone 6S Plus was delivered yesterday after ordering on Weds (upgrade).
"Free" phone (i.e. no upfront charge)
Space Grey
64GB storage
20GB data per month
Unlimited calls and texts
Car charger + case + screen protector thrown in

£59 per month with Carphone Warehouse / O2.

:)

£1416 over two years, wow that's expensive. I pay £1149 over 2 years for 2000 minutes (5000 to three), 5000 texts, unlimited data and tethering. Works out at just under £48 a month. And my phone is the 128GB.

Soldato
£1416 over two years, wow that's expensive. I pay £1149 over 2 years for 2000 minutes (5000 to three), 5000 texts, unlimited data and tethering. Works out at just under £48 a month. And my phone is the 128GB.
Blimey - I thought I'd got a good deal. Thinking about cancelling now - 14 day cool off period.

Back
Top Bottom