iRacing

Soldato
Signed up for the season league at SRL, rd1 last night turned out to be a great chilled out race starting from way back, considering my pedals are absolutely on their last legs, well happy with the finish. The league has live commentary by Jack Werrell with each round taking place on Fridays every two weeks. I'll pop Jacks links below the video if anyone interested, he's really good for an 18 year old.

Jack Werrell live commentary https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV_sSwihGxzY14LtGBP7zZA

Soldato
Anyone getting involved in the Petite Lemans at Road Atlanta this weekend?
We are entering a team, I'm going to be rusty as hell, I havnt raced properly other than the odd session since middle of July and I've been away from my rig completely for over a month now and will only have Friday night/Saturday morning to get myself reacquainted... We're planning on entering the new C8R GTE, it will be the first time any of us have run the car in an event. I'm a bit apprehensive to say the least, hopefully we can be at least half way competitive, but main goal with be to get the car to the end in one piece!

Soldato
My team are entering two cars!
It’s going to be absolute mayhem, lmp up the gte backside every single moment after about an hour or so.

Associate
Cheers buddy. And lovely, maybe I'll see you on the service

yeah we have similar Irating so more then likely see you out on the track :D Got a little jaded a few months ago so gave Iracing a break. Partly due to selling my triples going to VR and not enjoying the racing with it. Immersion is great in VR but annoying after a while. What else are you racing this season Tony?

Soldato
yeah we have similar Irating so more then likely see you out on the track :D Got a little jaded a few months ago so gave Iracing a break. Partly due to selling my triples going to VR and not enjoying the racing with it. Immersion is great in VR but annoying after a while. What else are you racing this season Tony?

Yeah iracing gets like that at times, a little break normally sorts it though.

I race Audi TCR every fortnight on Fridays in a league. Then dabble with VRS Sprints and IMSA or ILMS. My problem is funding the time to race.

Associate
@Doggie2k if you're twiddling your thumbs tonight looking fir something to do, the 4th round of our league season starts around 10:30 and is broadcast live on YouTube with commentary from the excellent Jack Werrell.

Thanks for the invite Tony but I'm still tinkering with my setup plus I've already started having a few friday brews :D Good luck tonight I will be watching though. My Name is David Petts btw if you want to look me up

Soldato
What a crappy way to end my best round performance so far this season on the Sim Racing Leagues. Finally nailed quali and was looking like I was on for my first podium with a really solid drive and great pitstop, then a couple laps from the end I get a wheel disconnect and some sort of USB issue causing my game to lockup. Was so annoyed last night. Plus, Jack that is signed up to do our commentary for the season had internet issues and couldn't broadcast it live...all in all a very up and down evening.

A video anyway. Quality isn't up to normal scratch, lost all my overlays due to the lockup and have no race replay saved for the overlay so it'll just be an immersive POV on this one lol. Great until the very end.

Soldato
i really want to get back to this but just struggling to find the time....
Add another to that list... Work has been so frantic recently, I've had little time to myself, and when I do have the time I'm just too tired to to put in the concentration levels this requires.

Majority of my racing mates have been experiencing the same since we all returned to work mid summer.

Back
Top Bottom