Is anti-Veganism discriminatory . . .

Capodecina
Soldato
. . . and can Jeremy Corbyn be blamed for it?
A tribunal is to be asked to decide whether veganism is a "philosophical belief" akin to a religion, in a landmark legal action (LINK).
Personally I suspect that Jordi Casamitjana was sacked on the basis of his facial hair.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
. . . reminding people about the animals that had to die just for their lunch . . .
As I watched Dynasties on BBC last night I did wonder why we have to tolerate Painted Wolves, Lions and Baboons when we could just wipe them out and cultivate the land to produce Tofu.

It could be that going around and divulging sensitive investment information is gross misconduct . . .
Yeah, whistleblowers should be strung up with piano wire!

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Can't argue with that, persons under the age of 16/18 should not be allowed to choose what they eat - eat your brussels sprouts or go straight to bed - NOW!

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
. . .
Without meat we would not have survived as a species.
. . .
Don't forget living in trees, that helped to protect us from ferocious, marauding carnivorous predators. We then went on to living in caves, then wattle and daub huts, then, etc., etc., etc.

Just because we did something millennia ago doesn't mean that it is appropriate or essential today.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
there have been very good studies that show if we didn't start eating cooked meat then humans wouldn't have evolved into the intelligent species we are today.
Sure, it doesn't mean we have to continue to do so, but given a choice between a vegan and evolution i know what i will choose.
And these "very good studies" are . . . ?
When you mention "intelligent species" are you referring to humans?

As a matter of interest, what exactly is it that you ingest / inhale that has led to this fanciful nonsense?

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Either that or the people here who appreciate that these issues are all symptoms of a much larger underlying problem and not causes in their own right.

None of these issues will be resolved unless the far greater problem is dealt with!
So glad that someone has had the courage (obliquely) to mention Brexit.

Back
Top Bottom