Poll: Is it time to shave it all off?

Is it time to shave it all off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi again everyone. For those interested I've now ordered 6 month's supply of finasteride from SimpleOnlinePharmacy to see if I get any benefit. It was only £58, which surprised me.

I've grown it back again but am keeping it quite short. After 6 months I'll post back with results (or lack of!).

At that point I'm going to commit to bald or transplant, no halfway house.

I must say it's very therapeutic sharing this journey with my fellow (mostly) empathetic man.

Bloody hell man. Just commit to the number 1. Looks perfectly fine.
Hair loss products don't work, they just rip guys off by making them self conscious about it. Same as all the products women buy their whole lives.
And for God's sake don't do a Rooney.
And tell your wife she can't tell you what to do with your hair, if you have to grow yours she has to shave hers.

Fellow part baldy here, I'd agree, the shortest shaved with no guard looks the best.

I do the same, but have some stubble with it as well to try and balance out the look and not look too hairless.

Hard part for me though, is that mine has gone from the front back, so I can't grow a fringe line, so shaving off was the only option.

I have 6 month supplies of finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral en route from various sources.

I'll then reassess after 6 months based on success. At least I know what I look like bald if it doesn't work out :).

The one thing I'm not (yet) willing to try is that dermarolling microneedling banter. No thank you. I'll risk a floppy whatsit though no issues :p. I'll be amazed if I have any issues in that area, but stranger things have happened! Will report back on that front with pics ;)!

I've got to at least give it a go though anyway.

Aren't those drugs only really useful for stopping further hair loss?

Just tell your wife to stop being so middle class and let you embrace baldness gracefully. You look way better with it shaved off.

Or just wait until she's mad at you anyway as you can't get it up anymore and then baldness will be the lesser of two evils.

Anyway I just clippered it all again. I might take it shorter tbh. Let's see how the wife reacts when she gets home :eek: though I'm trying my best to stop caring.
You still look like a normal human being so congrats on being able to pull it off without looking like a freak :)

I'm praying I don't start to lose hair, I'm going grey a bit on the sides @ 40 :mad:

I definitely won't be able to pull off the bald look :(

I started losing my hair at 18 and went full clippers before 30. Now I just do a grade zero all over the head every Sunday. I did experiment with growing a beard and do still occasionally let it grow for two weeks, but having basically brown hair and white/grey/ginger beard is quite odd. I also wear glasses which helps break up the no hair face.

iLSAovIm.jpg

I started losing my hair at 18 and went full clippers before 30. Now I just do a grade zero all over the head every Sunday. I did experiment with growing a beard and do still occasionally let it grow for two weeks, but having basically brown hair and white/grey/ginger beard is quite odd. I also wear glasses which helps break up the no hair face.

iLSAovIm.jpg
you were great in breaking bad!

iLSAovIm.jpg

You look worryingly like my future self!

Sack the meds off and stick to shaving it, you look just fine, could maybe do with a but of stubble if possible to break things up a bit :)

Praying that I keep my luscious head of hair, both grandads still have full hair into their 70's so fingers crossed!

Although I did shave it all off to a 2 in January due to pure monotony, but it's already almost an inch long :p

Need a recommendation for an electric shaver to use on my dome. The clippers I currently use leave a few mm of hair finish and I want to go closer.

Back
Top Bottom