Poll: Is it time to shave it all off?

Is it time to shave it all off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Further to my post above, the Netflix film “The Silence” is completely naff but the main actor in it was rocking this look and made it work well. Slightly scruffier than I was suggesting but you get the idea.

MxDBhRz.jpg

lGd7sup.jpg

I remarked when watching that he looked pretty handsome! Be aware that this does actually require a fair bit of maintenance to keep looking good - shaving the head every 3/4 days at least.
That's Stanley Tucci. He's great and I agree has a good look.

Did the same at the start of lock down just to see what it was like. Went 3, then a 2 almost straight away. Then a 1 a week or so later. Finally did a 0 but the misses hated it and to be honest it was a bit much really. Sticking with 1 for now.

Looks great OP. I thought it suited you best too.

I have always had thick hair but it grows in all directions and the only style I could get was Ringo - I had to do jobs in prisons and when i walked in one prisoner used to say Hello Ringo. I would reply are you still here.
Retired now for 20 yrs and got so fed up with my hair I went to barbers for a No1 - he said I will do a 3 - as soon as I saw it do a 1 - The freedom was magic - wish I had done it years ago - Only trouble is it's cold on the head in winter.

I started off with a #4 for many years, then went to a #2; I've pulled back to a #3. I am significantly thinned up to but because I'm 6'4" most people don't see it.

There is a lot of talk here about having a short cut for thinning hair, I use a 4/2 grading. The only thing that I wonder if its a bit odd - should the carpet not match the drapes?

^ Lol.

Anyway I just clippered it all again. I might take it shorter tbh. Let's see how the wife reacts when she gets home :eek: though I'm trying my best to stop caring.

UeRPyJS.jpg

P.S. I also took the previous advice about the balustrades and staining!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom