Poll: Is it time to shave it all off?

Is it time to shave it all off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I now have a shaved head after agonising over it for years. It does look far better, although ends up looking tatty faster.

I suggest going 1 on the top and 0.5 at the sides to keep a slight gradient - otherwise you risk the ‘microphone look’ when it grows back. You can just keep cutting it though :)

Maybe go for 1.5 and 1 at the sides at first before you go really short if you are worried.

Entirely up to you, if you want shave it off, if your happy with what you have (is left) then stay as you are.

**** what anybody else thinks, it’s down to you and what your happy with.

I just do a #1 all over I tried shaving and while it looks fine it needs maintaining too much where as a #1 will look good for a month.
People also said I look better with stubble as well so that gets a #0 one a week.

I had to make a similar decision a couple of years ago (I'm 43 now).
I started getting the occasional grey hair at 18 and I've been completely grey since I was about 30.
Lives with that and I was happy enough - the grey hair didn't seem to make me look any older.
However, the hairline started receding and the little bald spot. I'm Grade 2 all over which seems to work for me.

Shave it all off and become a Mark Strong impersonator (bit of a resemblance there)

Think pulling off the shaved head look is a bit harder for light haired men, plus if you can grow a beard or not.

Back
Top Bottom