Poll: Is it time to shave it all off?

Is it time to shave it all off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I personally think your hairstyle compliments the super trendy rolled up fleece you’re wearing perfectly.

Serious answer, shave it, grow some stubble and go to the gym.

Soldato
I shaved mine a couple years back after it started thinning near the front. People say it suits me and people that have never seen me with hair day they can't imagine and and I look better without etc.

I bought a Remington quick cut and I just do head and face with it so it is all the same length. I don't use an attachment and do it every 3 days.

The main thing for me and it might help you to, is how nice it is to not worry about it when it's windy or raining. I used to be constantly messing with my hair trying to make sure it didn't look 'thin' when I was out our any time I passed a reflection, now I simply don't have to worry :)

I'd say give it a go, worst case you just grow it back after it really doesn't take long when it is that short.

Soldato
My hair is starting to get like the OP's but slight longer and in need of a cut. Back and sides are so thick and full of growth but top is lagging behind. Off to the barbers tomorrow for No1 back and sides and cut short on top. Not going for the No1 all over just yet. :(

Man of Honour
My kids both emerged from their mother's lady garden (well they would have if she wasn't too posh to push) with more hair than the OP. Yes, remove it.

Back
Top Bottom