• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

is the extra VRAM really that beneficial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
It's a response to you comment. Won't elaborate as it goes off topic. We been though it already anyway as mention. Your answer was super sampling :cry:
Sigh, my answer was native with no AA (since I run at 4k)> taa and upscaling.

But again you did bring it up, you replied against my not liking compression since I know what it involves and what cons it has, this has nothing to do with TAA since it's not a compression technique.

Just give more vram and you won't have this issue with requiring compression and the cons that go with it, and when it comes to iq, this isn't a plus.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just give more vram and you won't have this issue with requiring compression and the cons that go with it, and when it comes to iq, this isn't a plus.

But we been though this already. Do you not read the thread? I have no issue with more vram. The problem is the stupid prices nvidia want for cards that have more than 12gb. Hence I choose to not to buy those cards and guess what? Turns out no vram issues yet for me. Hence my position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom