is there away og having riva turner over lay on the OBS but not game screen?

Associate
Can you not set a toggle command in Afterburner to switch off per application. I use CTRL+SHIFT+S to enable it & use CTRL+SHIFT+T to toggle on/off per application. Doesn't always work tbh but does after a couple of goes if I want it off. I don't like it showing up in ICUE (must use a supported API) so have it toggled off there.

Associate
OP
Can you not set a toggle command in Afterburner to switch off per application. I use CTRL+SHIFT+S to enable it & use CTRL+SHIFT+T to toggle on/off per application. Doesn't always work tbh but does after a couple of goes if I want it off. I don't like it showing up in ICUE (must use a supported API) so have it toggled off there.
yer i want the stats showing on recoreding but not on my game screenat same time

Associate
RivaTuner has a separate DesktopOverlayHost tool included (SDK\Tools\DesktopOverlayHost\Release\DesktopOverlayHost.exe) that shows the game stats in a separate window. You can just capture that window with OBS, chroma key out the background and disable the RivaTuner game overlay profile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom