Is this the worst advertisement of all time?

Soldato
It’s not the greatest but it is far from the worst, of course it is getting destroyed in the comments that’s the sort of interaction social media thrives on and pretty much anything apple will always attract the haters. 99% of the people who see the advert will just shrug and go oh new iPad and move on, some may even buy it but that’s it.

Luckily I can’t see the comments any more since Elon forced you to sign up so I won’t have to read the usual boring diatribe that the unwashed of the internet brings forth!

Last edited:
Soldato
The obsession over thin products, especially those which are predominately used in one location such as home, office etc has always confused me. I'd rather have a study product, that was a bit thicker if it made handling it easier too. (am I right ladies?)

That's a god awful advert though, lots of classic gear destroyed in an age it could have been simulated - from a company that harps on about it's green credentials while producing crazy amounts of waste.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think that's brilliant tbh.

That being said, the moans are coming from Twitterers, the absolute pinnacle of misery in society.

If you wanna talk crap (but spectacular) ads, have some of this:

Last edited:
Suspended
The obsession over thin products, especially those which are predominately used in one location such as home, office etc has always confused me. I'd rather have a study product, that was a bit thicker if it made handling it easier too. (am I right ladies?)

That's a god awful advert though, lots of classic gear destroyed in an age it could have been simulated - from a company that harps on about it's green credentials while producing crazy amounts of waste.
Are we sure they actually destroyed that and it wasn't CGI?

Soldato
Verisure storyline 89 spammed for all of 2 days before episode 90. Think it's the one where Tina goes round her mums. 128 was also terrible with Steve chatting to his mate. Then there's 345 with the old couple Margaret and Bill.

Back
Top Bottom