ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Soldato
Personally, I would like to see Islam tackle this problem with radicals and fundamentalists from within.

For us Westerners to try and do it, we are just giving the fundamentalists the ammo they need to support their rhetoric.

This is dangerous. How do you eradicate them, when they are theoretically everywhere and nowhere?

I believe there will always be fundamentalists. However hard we try to stop them. This is why the best way to deal with this is from within. Islam needs to destroy this fundamentalist ideology that is destroying their own religion.

Associate
I love how you immediately take what he posted as the full truth, as if he just said 1 minutes silence is ******** without any other commentary or explanation.

Doesn't need any explanation, whatever his immature childish irrelevant views are to call a one minute silence for 30 murdered British people total **Removed** is despicable.

**Please fully star out any swearing in future**

Associate
Doesn't need any explanation, whatever his immature childish irrelevant views are to call a one minute silence for 30 murdered British people total ****** is despicable.

It is, but if we implemented a minute's silence for every terror attack by Muslims we'd end up like Trappist monks.

Associate
Doesn't need any explanation, whatever his immature childish irrelevant views are to call a one minute silence for 30 murdered British people total bulls**t is despicable.

I won't be taking part in 'Dave's' one minute silence either, the man is a pillock. He doesn't dictate what people are allowed to think or feel about what happened (though I'm sure he would like to).

The gunman trained in free Libya, cheers for helping him 'Dave'!

Associate
Our interventions in the mid east and N. Africa have been such a stunning success. It is worth noting that the guy who killed the people was trained in Libya by IS according to the Tunisians. Who created the mess that is now Libya and allowed IS to set up a training camp(according to US intelligence) ? The UK and France. Stop meddling.

Wouldn't make any difference, Islamic terrorists would still be doing these sorts of attacks even if foreign policy was different. They are mandated to behave this way by their religion.

Caporegime
So do you believe we were still right to attack Iraq and Libya, and that we are not at least a (fairly major) part of the reason these countries are in the state they are in now?

Also, do you have any evidence of the rampant jihadistm in Serbia? I must have missed that when I was there last year... Or is a bit like your no go areas in the UK?

Iraq no - Libya yes - Gaddafi had it coming a long time.

Well perhaps if you went to the right country it might be a start :rolleyes: Foreign jihadis (including British Muslims) fighting against the Serbs/UN peacekeepers is pretty much well known and has been reported on many times. Keep your head in the sand though - it suits you.

Man of Honour
I won't be taking part in 'Dave's' one minute silence either, the man is a pillock. He doesn't dictate what people are allowed to think or feel about what happened (though I'm sure he would like to).

The gunman trained in free Libya, cheers for helping him 'Dave'!

Lol.
It's not Dave's one minute silence at all :p
I bet you blame Tory voters for the massacre too.

Soldato
lol at people who think the region was stable before we intervened, people keep saying this crap and its still crap everytime its posted.

it wasn't stable by our measure but the tin pot dictators kept the natives in check or at least they did untill the west gave them the gift of democracy which was delivered on the end of depleted uranium ordnance and cluster bombs from jesus...................

Soldato
Just ******* in the wind. The only way to sort the problem would be to nuke the whole region and ban all religion.~
Of course that will never happen so I expect this to go on for decades.

um, i think that would make it a lot worse, also nukes look big but on the scale of a country they are small... and the bomb is gonna cost more than the stuff you blow up over there... and probably everyone you kill will be innocent...

Soldato
Just ******* in the wind. The only way to sort the problem would be to nuke the whole region and ban all religion.~
Of course that will never happen so I expect this to go on for decades.

You think people would not fight if there was no religion? ROFL

Back
Top Bottom