ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

bol

bol

Associate
Don't forget this particular crime was described as death by "knife wounds" initially until l the video surfaced. Probably would have stayed that way too to protect the tourist industry.

Permabanned
Mate, when you have the whole British media, brushing under the carpet the UN damning report on poverty, and the UK government completely dismishing it.
Yet the report is worse than the one of Greece, a bankrupt country.

At least the media did reported that in UK 600 homeless died last year, a 24% increase over the 5 last years.

600 dead!!!!! In the 5th biggest economy which squanders billions on foreign wars, like the one in this very discussion. Because ISIS is the byproduct of US, UK and Saudi policies and money to topple Assad. All these "anti regime protesters" who got funded and armed.

And lets not forget the Arab Brotherhood in Egypt, so much supported by the British media.
They "governened" also the country, to the point forced the Egyptian Army to establish a dictatorship, stopping the country to convert to islamic state and drag it into civil war.

Something that we did in Iraq, Syria & Libya. And effectively in Afganistan, where "we" never controlled more than some cities and less than 25% of the country after 17 years of bloodshed.

Just because some homeless people died doesnt make it the governments fault.

Teenager on drugs, gets kicked out by family, spends time on the streets, take drugs and either OD's or freezes to death one night, and that is the fault of the government? lol.. how about some personal responsibility here?

The recent BBC "documentaries" on the "homeless" were eye opening, a lot almost chose to go homeless due to rubbish home lives etc, what can be done about it I am not sure, but most of the time the homeless issues are the fault of the family/parents of the individual, or the individual themselves.

Dont get me wrong, the government could step up and do a lot more, but IMO the vast majority could be prevented with common sense decision making in the first place.

Caporegime
I'd love for the four scumbags to be beheaded on film, i'd buy that for a dollar.

Not sure what the method of the death penalty would be in Morocco but no doubt it'll be 'humane'.

Alternatively lock them up in solitary confinement in a 3x6 room, with nothing, no books, no entertainment - nothing. Let them rot and suffer for the next 50 years. That would also be sufficient.

Soldato
Why do people from civilised countries insist on going to uncivilized shitholes?

Do they actually for one second think they might enjoy themselves or help the uneducated, brainwashed retards that reside there?

Caporegime
Is it any w
I'd love for the four scumbags to be beheaded on film, i'd buy that for a dollar.

Not sure what the method of the death penalty would be in Morocco but no doubt it'll be 'humane'.

Alternatively lock them up in solitary confinement in a 3x6 room, with nothing, no books, no entertainment - nothing. Let them rot and suffer for the next 50 years. That would also be sufficient.

If make them watch songs of praise each week.

Proper torture them.

Man of Honour
The statistics are flawed but not because the reports from western countries are wrong. They are assuming that all countries report rape and sexual assault the same way. But they don't. For example marrital rape is not a crime in many, many countries. I would also expect far fewer people to report rape in some of those countries because of the culture there.

So the western countries look particularly bad precisely because we take it seriously, encourage it to be reported, believe the victim and classify far more sexual crimes as crimes.

Caporegime
It doesn't matter if ISIS is "defeated" or whatever Trump has said, the ideology lives on - and that's the real problem. Nothing will ever change.

I suggest you all watch the video and remember that poor woman's screams, because that will be the future of Europe if the utterly insane open borders brigade get their way.

Soldato
Regarding Syria, ISIS own like 1% of territory, for all purposes, they pretty much been defeated, that said, it does surprise me the US are leaving, but am happy about it, they should had never been in the country in the first place.

If US wasn't there, I'm 100% confident that the Russians and SAA plus their Iranian military advisers would had retaken the north east a long time ago.

They would had treated the Kurds a lot better too, now they gonna suffer under the whips of the Turks, well... they had many chances to reconcile, but in the last 48 hours, there has been mad diplomatic missions between the SDF/Kurds and Russia and Syria, so good things might happen.

I don't think anyone should be surprised that ISIS cells and terror attacks will keep popping up, since it's easy for them to hide among the population.

Soldato
Stay at home then.....
After all, due to Islamic fundamentalism, 3/4 of the world are advised to be avoided by the FO if you have British passport. For the rest, there is no issue.
However because it is proven that more "sicko's" are living in Britain, do you plan to leave the island also?

Btw do you plan to avoid Sweden and USA also? Having the second and third highest rates in rapes, after South Africa? How about Britain, which is fourth on the list?

This incident could occur in any country around the world, even Britain.....

Fixed for you.

It could that is true, what are the odds of being beheaded while hiking in Britain though? Probably slim when compared to a country infested by the religion of peace.

Man of Honour
Morocco is brilliant , I've toured the atlas mountains, agadir, marrackech and casablanca.

So did I, in the early eighties, well not the Atlas Mountains, but Tangier, Casablanca, Marrakech, and Agadir.
Great places, friendly people, got by with fractured French everywhere, but I’d no more take a chance on a Muslim country now, than I’d consider straddling a log, paddling through a piranha infested river, with my legs trailing in the water.

Associate
So did I, in the early eighties, well not the Atlas Mountains, but Tangier, Casablanca, Marrakech, and Agadir.
Great places, friendly people, got by with fractured French everywhere, but I’d no more take a chance on a Muslim country now, than I’d consider straddling a log, paddling through a piranha infested river, with my legs trailing in the water.

That's it, buy into the fear.
I'm guessing you won't travel to America either then, more likely to get shot than most places.

Sit in your house, barricade the doors and make sure you have your secure safe place.

People saying they won't go to Muslim countries because of stuff like this are missing out on some beautiful parts of the world.

Man of Honour
That's it, buy into the fear.
I'm guessing you won't travel to America either then, more likely to get shot than most places.

Sit in your house, barricade the doors and make sure you have your secure safe place.

People saying they won't go to Muslim countries because of stuff like this are missing out on some beautiful parts of the world.

Are you familiar with the old saying, it’s better to appear stupid, and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth, (or in this case, your keyboard), and remove all doubt?
I’ve been to the U.S. twice this year, in May I was in Richmond VA, having flown into D.C., an often violent city, rented a car, and driven through Northern Virginia to Richmond.
In November I was on Long Island, N.Y.C., for a dual celebration, my birthday, and Thanksgiving.
You have more chance of hitting one of the really high prizes in the Euromillions, than catching a bullet while in the U.S.
I’ve been to N.E. France this year, but missed any demonstrations, I’ve also been in Nord-Rhein-Westfalen, Germany, nothing to report there either.
It seems to me to be extremely difficult to hide the fact that you’re a white Western European when in a North-African or Mid-East country, and there have been enough incidents of Muslim residents of France, Belgium, Germany etc. going rogue with knives, shouting, “Allahu Akbar!”, without taking a chance that a local nutter in Libya for example, might fancy getting a few brownie points with his Sky Fairy as I strolled by.
Sure Mali, Niger, Algeria, and Chad doubtless have some fascinating things to see, I’ll pass thanks, (although I have been to Algiers, and Tunisia), you can knock yourself out, and I sincerely hope that you’re safe.

Back
Top Bottom