Poll: Italian Grand Prix 2018, Monza - Race 14/21

Rate the 2018 Italian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Can't they mess with the engine parameters from the pit lane? Just reduce some power on Kimi and eventually Vettel will catch him
Nope. Telemetry is one way only. Can receive but not transmit. Was banned shortly after Newey in the McLaren era remotely changed the oil feed from the main tank to the reserve tank.

Soldato
Yep, and people need to stop whining about it because every team will do it in the same situation :p

My memory isn't good enough to recall the specific race, but around when it looked Kimi wasn't going to drive for Ferrari in 2019, Kimi finished ahead of Seb this year with no car inbetween.

The gap should be less between Seb and Lewis in the drivers championship, couldn't say if it should be 7 less, but for whatever reason Ferrari messed up (or Kimi disobeyed orders).

All ready here to go for a ride, but I can't resist seeing a Ricci Lake banzai move at T1 that takes out half the field. ;)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I hope Crofty doesn’t do the SHOUTY voice for the entire first lap. I know it won’t happen tho :p

Back
Top Bottom