It's Arrived - Art. Lebedev Studio Optimus Maximus Keyboard

Associate
Err, no i won't this is an open forum and i'm expressing my opinion without insults, flames, vulgarity, violence, racism, agression, bullying, bad language or personal attacks.

If countering opinions and subtle humour are not allowed here, i suggest these forums are made private.

Man of Honour
It isn't that you are countering opinions per se, I do that frequently enough myself. It is that you've just admitted trolling which is expressly forbidden in the FAQ, that is why I've suggested you give it a rest for a while but whether you do or don't is entirely up to you.

Soldato
Hello V3g3tto, I think you are misunderstanding. Everyone is welcome to express their opinions but you are quite honestly going beyond that now, for example: :)

Nah i'm having fun winding people up because i am extremely bored at work. You may notice my other threads in every other section helping people out in just about every spec thread, memory, processors, overclocking, windows.

This is my fun thread and it's amusing me.

Associate
I said i was winding people up as i was annoyed by the reaction i got with what was very simple humour. It's a defence mechanism i have. But ok, we can all be serious, i'll punch up the technical specifications of said board and analytically compare them to other niche goods on the market and judge the market forces implicated by such purchases and at what level of demand can push production costs low enough for mass production.

Or,

People can stop having a personal reaction to tongue-in-cheek humour that even a 5 yr old would take in good nature.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I said i was winding people up as i was annoyed by the reaction i got with what was very simple humour. It's a defence mechanism i have. But ok, we can all be serious, i'll punch up the technical specifications of said board and analytically compare them to other niche goods on the market and judge the market forces implicated by such purchases and at what level of demand can push production costs low enough for mass production.

Or,

People can stop having a personal reaction to tongue-in-cheek humour that even a 5 yr old would take in good nature.

Understate much?

Associate
I actually like the look of that tactus one, it seems really cool, i like the look a lot more than the one this post is about.

I wouldn't pay over £100 for it though. Would be weird in games

Soldato
Double duh. It's a imported device, so it won't have UK adaptor, they're not allowed to sell them. And as for "american style" keyboard have you realised the keys aren't imprinted on them?

Oh really they're not imprinted!?!!!!11one

Yes im referring to the Enter key and the PHYSICAL keys themselves.

Double duh to you :rolleyes:

I hope they eventually bring out one with bigger screens on - that's the major difference between the first renders and the final product - they were limited to 48x48 pixel screens.

Would have been nice to have a long display on the spacebar etc :D

Last edited:
Associate
Just seen this post and couldn't believe anyone would pay £800 for a keyboard. After googling it and checking it out I can't believe I havn't bought one myself. Just saving now! Never need another keyboard ever again. Wonder what the MTBF is?

Back
Top Bottom