It's Arrived - Art. Lebedev Studio Optimus Maximus Keyboard

Soldato
I'll get 10 more FPS in Crysis from that

I'll get endless fun from this! :p

In all honesty I won't get one because a godly nahalem motherboard, the CPU and RAM will be about £900, wheras this is 1.3k...

Last edited:
Associate
Hmm, i was looking much more foreward to some first hand info in this keyboard. And instead it becomes a slagfest that seems to have nothing to do with the use or tech of this thing?

And I guess I am adding to it, sigh. I guess i am just dissappointed about how people behave. :(

Soldato
Hmm, i was looking much more foreward to some first hand info in this keyboard. And instead it becomes a slagfest that seems to have nothing to do with the use or tech of this thing?

And I guess I am adding to it, sigh. I guess i am just dissappointed about how people behave. :(

What do you expect when someone spends the best part of a grand on a keyboard?

Associate
whats the point in having 8GB ram when 4GB Is more than enough?:confused: if people want to get it, can afford it and have no other priorities then they should go for it.
I didnt spend £1200 per stick of memory though.

I use 8gb because i use Cubase Studio 4 64bit and when you have 10+ instruments / plugins running at the same time.... with 8gb you see a LOT of difference ;)

Soldato
I didnt spend £1200 per stick of memory though.

I use 8gb because i use Cubase Studio 4 64bit and when you have 10+ instruments / plugins running at the same time.... with 8gb you see a LOT of difference ;)

But as said previously.

World of Warcraft with that keyboard.

Pure awesomeness.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
if i want info - i wil look at my screen

i never look at my keyboard

so this would be no different to a £10 board for me

i will stick to my g11

Associate
You need your bumps checking.

£800 ,on a keyboard? You must be out of your mind.

My £30 Apple Keyboard looks much nicer than that, albeit it doesn't have Lcds on the keypad, but who cares.

Back
Top Bottom