Its Coming - Ahsoka

Soldato
Jedi training in the middle of the ship, put a helmet on so blind, moany padawan, sudden attack by enemies, using gun turret even got a woohoo just like Luke.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy overall but it really did feel like a modern retake of that whole scene.

I suppose they’re trying to avoid the “no training” criticism that Rey got for when Sabine turns out to be a Jedi badass later in the series.

I will always enjoy the show when it features MEW’s derrière in those orange trousers. :heart eyes:

Soldato
people are speculating that its merely a map of purrgil migrations, and that that is were they took Thrawn in rebs

and the map in Force awakens was a map to the first jedi temple, which they knew was were luke had gone

but yes they way they say it catering for the slower viewers sounds stupid ("a map to luke / a map to thrawn")

Caporegime
i was reading around...

The upper observed limit from the original trilogy has Luke deflecting bolts from a speeder bike, which has a significantly larger and more powerful gun than a blaster.

And in Legends, we've seen even an AT-AT canon get reflected, which is probably on par with a TiE fighter's guns.

The most obvious limitation, I think, is the width of the blaster bolt relative to the width of the lightsaber blade. The Death Star laser is much wider than the width of a lightsaber, not to mention a longer continual stream of fire, so I am pretty sure the Jedi is toast. Even a Turbolaser from a Star Destroyer looks too wide.

And more likely a nod to this :p

osmG0.gif

Last edited:
Associate
Just watched the third episode, so far I am enjoying it, nice to see them continuing on the rebels story line looking for Thrawn and Erza.

Would be great if they have some kinds of flashback of Kanan, Freddie Prince Jr is the right age to for the role.

Still think that Andor has been the best show so far. They do have some more shows coming soon that look interesting.

Soldato
Watching the 3rd Eps and am bored af. That space battle went on for too long and Sabine and Ahsoka might as well bang given how much they stare at each other.

Oh halt! It’s budget fat George Clooney, he’s back…oh eps has finished.

Soldato
This week's detailed review :

Pretty Good

Also:

All of these d+ star wars shows would be better as films or being all available at once, rather than weekly release, (Andor as 3 episode releases)
They are not "episodes" like proper a single story and I find them uniquely disappointing when they end and with not enough time for actual dialog at times in the episodes

Associate
That was good, I honestly feel like they either should have dropped three episodes to start with or condense so this was the third episode instead of last week being the week of very little happening followed by this.

Back
Top Bottom