It's Friday.It's Five O'Clock and it's CRACKERJACK.Wrong! It's Feeks Beer Thread, pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
feek youve never added me you your msn! hope all beers is going down well, currently even though i am a real ale drinker im supping Primator dutch lager given to me as a gift from the father in law and its really nice.

Rotters

Soldato
Well I am back from the pub and still sore that Feek's beer thread had more replies than mine.

I had a pint (amongst others!) of Falstaffs Mind Storm a pale ale and by god it was awful. Good job it was only £1.39

Soldato
Beer + Bordom =

feek8tq.jpg

Soldato
I've never been into the bars up that way, mainly because it's a bit of a distance. Feek, if you can be bothered looking up multimap, look for Bristo Square. The Pear Tree is just off it, going towards Nicholson St (or Clerk St, whatever it is at that point).

Permabanned
I thought Feek was a decent chap but after the photo fit and the fact his pint goes under his mouth hes going to be drinking for a long night, reminds my alcohol nerve is twitching.

We need a geekzoid name for computer people socially drinking over their Keyboards

:D loving the feek

Soldato
Feek said:
/edit - Sorry splodge, but I've got a picture, and a reputation :)

K.[/FONT]

Don't worry Feek. It was, of course, all my fault for steping on your teritory. :p

I always respect my olders...now I am off to get some Golden Glory to get rid of the taste of that awful pint I had when out.

/edit I also have a proper "real ale" drinking glass

Man of Honour
A.N.Other said:
Morrisons do Bombadier - the finest beer about. You (and everybody else) should sample this stuff!

Lol the blurring is because I've alreadly had some of these this evening and couldn't hold the camera steady on zoom. :D :cool:

Oh man, even blurry that looks good. :)

Commissario
OP
Marston's Oyster Stout.

This is an export beer, it looks like greek writing on the back and it's just not readable. Luckily I spotted this in the shop and I, er, borrowed the thing off the shelf.

This 4.5% brew is very dark as expected and the flavour is almost as described. It's not overpowering, but I'm not sure I'd call it full bodied though. It's OK and is certainly smooth, clean and dry. No noticable aroma.

K.

Soldato
Morlan said:
Oh right. I'd call that 'Crackling'. I think it's the same thing. You chew on it like a dog.
Well, the stuff you get in packets isnt quite like crackling. Its crunchy in places and soft in others, and not really chewy. I have absolutely no idea how its made! "Seasoned pork rind" is what it says on the packet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom