It's On! Floyd Mayweather - Conor McGregor **No discussions of illegal streams**

Man of Honour
He's going to tire faster throwing just punches with much slower overall movement as opposed to the quicker movement of maa, and throwing punches, kicks, elbows, knees etc? Hows that work exactly?

If it goes like most Mayweather fights, he'll be chasing shadows and not landing much, it will wear him out more than Mayweather.

Do you genuinely think McGregor has a good chance of winning? You're one of the first people I've seen with that view. I hope he does well but as far as I'm concerned the whole thing is a bit of a farce. I'm all for some entertainment though.

Soldato
Sorry guys I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times in here already... I intend to get up at like 3am and buy the fight through somewhere called 'nowtv' online as suggested by a guy I work with... Theres no subscriotion or anything no?
I can literally pay my money and watch the fight there and then?

Caporegime
If it goes like most Mayweather fights, he'll be chasing shadows and not landing much, it will wear him out more than Mayweather.

Do you genuinely think McGregor has a good chance of winning? You're one of the first people I've seen with that view. I hope he does well but as far as I'm concerned the whole thing is a bit of a farce. I'm all for some entertainment though.

Not really fussy who wins to be perfectly honest, i would find it funny if little floyd got ko'd at some point as the reaction and back peddling would make for some laughs.

Soldato
Just heard a report on 5 live. Reporter in Vegas said it's like Ireland there, tons of McGregor supporters and more bets on him winning. Also, there have been a couple of single million dollar bets and one or two half million dollar bets placed for Mayweather to win.

Soldato
It would fantastic if Maywaether got stopped, but it would be really bad for McGregor. The only other fights that would pay McGregor this kind of money would be maybe 2 round beatings from the likes of Canelo, Golovkin or Thurman.

Soldato
Soldato
He's going to tire faster throwing just punches with much slower overall movement as opposed to the quicker movement of maa, and throwing punches, kicks, elbows, knees etc? Hows that work exactly?

Well McGreor seems super fit and I don't think his ability to go 12 rounds will be a problem at all. What will take the energy is the amount of punches that need to be throw to stay in the fight. The other little problem will be the amount of punches he'll be eating while throwing.

I think the biggest risk is cuts and the state of McGregors ears

Back
Top Bottom