It's On! Floyd Mayweather - Conor McGregor **No discussions of illegal streams**

Soldato
Yea he looked less muscular to me especially in his back and shoulders. He's always been deceptively solidily built, blocky.

One way i could see mayweather struggle is if his reflexes have gone. 2 years out and 40 years of age it's very possible his reflexes aren't the same. Like Roy Jones whose reflexes went over night he started getting caught by shots he used to be able to pull away from. It's the punches that you don't see that do damage, so if his reflexes have gone and he's unable to get away from shots he could be lights out. He like Roy relies a lot on superior reflexes.

Not that I think this will happen, I think conor has less than 3% chance to win. But if I was to think of a way he does win it would be above.

Yeah he's not what he was thats for sure, but even a 50% Mayweather out points McGregor. I think McGregors only realistic chance is to some how make Mayweather work flat out for 3 minutes of every round and forget trying to box or even look for openings, but instead just pile the pressure on a make it as much as a wrestling match as possible.

It's clear Mayweather isn't in anything like the shape of McGregor and McGregor isn't 10% the boxer that Mayweather is so standing and fighting is only going one way. If he can fatigue Mayweather enough then he might fall to bits and get sloppy for McGregor to hit him.

Soldato
I think Mayweather will win comfortably. I can't see any other outcome. As for the 'dynamite' in Connor's left hand... apart from Aldo, who has he knocked out cold? He landed plenty of shots on Diaz which didn't seem to faze him and in his other fights he 'stunned' his opponents and won when the ref stopped the fight after he had jumped on them on the floor.

If he does manage to stun Mayweather, he'll take a count and be back in the action..

Soldato
looks like it's been good. Have spent the last hour trying to get it working through the Sky box. Had to book online to get a picture even tho it was ordered and showing as recording through the Box/Remote. Sorted now..

Soldato
Do they have to include johnny nelson's crotch area within camera frame, cant stop trying to figure out if thats actual meat he's packing or a sock.

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised if McGregor and Mayweather are best of mates behind the scenes. McGregor isn't stupid, he knows he's not a proper boxer and he knows just like everyone else about all the
boxers that couldn't beat money may. They've probably toasted each other with glasses of bubbly knowing that they're both banking a fortune.

Back
Top Bottom