It's snowing

Soldato
OP
I forgot pictures :( went in and made Tea then the girl phoned to say she would be late, so my lovely cheesy chicken and potatoe bake went in the bin :( so wasnt in the mood for taking pictures

On the way to work was fun.

2 lane entry and exit from the estate Q me coming in sideways covering all 4 lanes LOL. Didn't think you could get a fiesta that way.

Soldato
OP
We only got a few inches in fife, its meant to be bad on saturday "supposedly"

Don't say that. I', telling myself its going to rain this afternoon then be glorious sunshine tomorrow to dry it all up and then sunday will be the same so i can get the bike out :(

The part of Glenrothes I'm in has a decent layer but underfoot its damn slipy with the ice.

Soldato
OP
Natures Fridge
snowz.jpg

not had much snow overnight but its coming down fairly fast now so hopefully we will have a good few inches then i can take my bows sledging over the weekend

I hate them damn kegs. You have to have them at a crazy temp before attempting to pour a pint. not the kinda thing you buy if you want a drink that night.

I love putting the beers into the snow to chill them. or in a river when we are out in the summer

Soldato
OP
I went out on the VFR erlier few spots of snow when I went out. got about half mile down the road and it was hammering down
I came back after 5-10 mins jumped off the bike and a sheet of snow fell off me Uncle and his neighbour were wetting themself

Soldato
OP
Good lord, it took 2hrs 10 mins to get to work this morning, so about an hour longer than usual. I'm just counting my blessings that I wasn't among the poor unfortunates stranded on the slip roads because the lorries got stuck. Christ knows if I'll make it home though.

The traffic was backed up from the Rosyth turning on the forth bridge to kirkcaldy west.

For people that dont know this area its about 18 miles.:eek:

I dove over the top on the roundabout and saw them all sitting there :D thinking thank god im not goign that way

Back
Top Bottom