It's snowing

Soldato
OP
spent 16 hours in the snow yesterday fitting cable broadband ant telephones. Was great fun. trying to locate a pit under snow when someones stolen your work mates metal detector then trying to dig holes to lay cable, that was the fun bit then trying to lift a frozen pit cover....

And the wife asks why i was a bit touichy after getting in LOL

I did however find this in the middle of Falkirk

148193_177299582296748_100000501232.jpg

Many of a few smashed cars

Soldato
OP
It's finally gone in Aberdeen, normality can begin again. There are massive piles of slush at the side of the road, the one in ASDA is a good 3+Metres high.

Ground here in fife is still solid in parts. Been trying to lay cables for customers and its a nightmare, but other gardens its easy as a hot kife in butter, Been foggy and misserable drizzle rain all day though

Soldato
OP
I was night shift last week, nice thick layer of frost on cars and the Biffa bins.

away in the caravan over the week end in Auchtermuchty fife, had frozen water barrels, ust a light skim over the top. car was reading 3.5c as i returned to the site at 7pm.

this year it can slow all it likes as i work in a factory, and no longer digging cables for Fujitsu/ Virgin Media

Soldato
OP
Well when i created this post on
post_old.gif
17th Dec 2009, 10:39 i didnt expect it to still be alive 4 years later....

No snow here, a few threats but nothing. most local hills have a dusting. i want it to snow good so i can get my 4 year old on out to sledge, not like last year where we drove for hours and found nowt

Back
Top Bottom