It's snowing

We have had a steady amount over the last three days in maidstone, still continuing tonight infact. Seems their are some really odd pockets of non-snow areas atm.

Only south London seems to have had a few CM of snow. We only had about 1-1.5cm of snow in north London, most of it has gone already. Friends in east and south London reporting heavy snow so it looks like it's just missed us!

BBC news just said that almost all of London can expect snow overnight! Areas such as Kent and south London will be hit hardest!

Last edited:
Nothing but chilly winds and ever-so-slightly damp ground here (North Somerset) :(

Message to SNOW:

Either do it properly and shut down the whole of Bristol & surrounding areas or just dont bother at all ok :mad:

Xmas hat smilies make me less rarggh

Bradford has it bad. They ain't even gritted the roads, because some idiots stole the grit. Took 2 hours to get to the hospital which is not even a 5 minutes drive from where I live. What a joke. And rear wheel drive sucks in snow.

ZOMG The snow!

I had trouble getting in to uni ealier due to all the snow, it's just been terrible in North Surrey!

wp000014.jpg

And it looks like the snow over the south east is just going to pip us as well so I'm not holding my hopes up for any more tomorrow. :(

There's almost a foot of snow outside just now up in Fife and they reckon we'll have it fall even heavier tomorrow. I love the snow but i dread to see what this winters gas bill will be with having cold weather so early this year.

Anyone else taking it easy for a couple of days even though there's loads of work?

I've got an interview on Monday and 5000 words due on the 12th, so can't keep my feet up too long.

Back
Top Bottom