It's snowing

Not much at all here in Oxford.

Went to shops earlier though and fell on my ass and buggered me back in even bloody more.

So tomorrow I am off to burn a few trees down to get my own back on nature hahaha.

Any ways I hope for snow.

I'm not usually one to buy into the 'omg its snowing!!!' thing - but I dont ever remember seeing this much snow down south. I've just been out into the garden with a tape measure, and I've measured 13 inches (theres a first time for everything, ho ho ho) - Crawley is completely under a blanket of white.

Already missed work today because the Brighton mainline to London was completely shafted, dread to think what its going to be like tomorrow.

I'm not usually one to buy into the 'omg its snowing!!!' thing - but I dont ever remember seeing this much snow down south. I've just been out into the garden with a tape measure, and I've measured 13 inches (theres a first time for everything, ho ho ho) - Crawley is completely under a blanket of white.

Already missed work today because the Brighton mainline to London was completely shafted, dread to think what its going to be like tomorrow.

Dammit i'm a bit further south and only have 7 inches.

Judging from Raintoday website, looks like Purley/Croydon has avoided most of the bad stuff so far tonight. I hope we do get some proper fresh stuff instead of this freezing icy snow that's falling at present. I want the fluffy stuff, screw the ice !!

I've not got a picture but its snowing proper lots near Brighton. I'm based in Lewes which is west of Brighton, i measured 5 inches of snow on the ground earlier :D

Was getting quite disappointed at the lack of snow but happy now :)

Never made it to work for tonights night shift, blizzard conditions :)

However, I wont sleep tonight as my body clock is still in mid-week mode :/

Back
Top Bottom