It's snowing

Got to laugh at all the media scare mongering, zomg next week will be the worst snow falz evar, think of the children!!!1 Not a drop of snow in sight and the forecasts for next week look sunny with a bit of cloud.

Got to laugh at all the media scare mongering...

Shops are already packed with xmas shoppers, but the panic buying in the SE England, because the weather men said Scotland might get snowed in is really really stupid, and starting to wear a bit thin.

Ive had enough of people saying we are going to get loads and loads of snow... it maybe the case for SCOTLAND and North England, but not London. But then we will grind to a halt with anything more than 1cm anyway.

Got to laugh at all the media scare mongering

To be fair the general public are just as bad - people go bonkers at the first hint of snow. This thread alone shows that - over FIVE THOUSAND POSTS about the fact it is or isnt snowing. I mean seriously, no wonder we Brits have a reputation for being obsessed with the weather.

And I hope it stays this way for the next 3 months. I don't want to see any more snow!

Hope not, haven't really seen any this winter so far! :(

[TW]Fox;18016817 said:
To be fair the general public are just as bad - people go bonkers at the first hint of snow. This thread alone shows that - over FIVE THOUSAND POSTS about the fact it is or isnt snowing. I mean seriously, no wonder we Brits have a reputation for being obsessed with the weather.

Just don't look at the post numbers in this thread then... :o

The evening news forecast says that the South West/Wales and then Central/Southern England will be hit by a band of snow moving eastwards on Saturday. It's also going to feel like -6°C tomorrow.

It rained heavy here in Buckley, North Wales for most of the morning then turned to heavy sleet then snow which only stuck to the grassy stuff and parked cars and then it all stopped and pretty much instantly froze once the darkness kicked in, it's a wee bit slippy and slidey out there right now :D

Back
Top Bottom