It's snowing

Snow at Aberdeen Uni

65848_1784395896851_1448120395_1996014_681203_n.jpg

Poor phone photo, can't really see the flakes very well but it's coming down thick!

Damn snow. Started coming down around an hour ago and is settling around here already (even with all the rain weve had this morning). Lame, hope it turns to rain or something, ive got to drive from Sheffield to Kent and back on sunday-monday and id rather not do the whole trip sliding sideways.....

It's been snowing here pretty much constantly since around 10am but it's not laying as before that it was raining heavily.

Glad to hear it isn't laying. I set off from Darlo to my works at Peterlee at about 09:30 and it was coming down in big chunky flakes, Had me a little worried for the drive home, hope it holds of until I get back tonight. After that it can snow as much as it wants for me.

I'm going to just work from home tomorrow I think, and then see what next week brings (Hopefully a foot of snow :D)

Last edited:
Damn snow. Started coming down around an hour ago and is settling around here already (even with all the rain weve had this morning). Lame, hope it turns to rain or something, ive got to drive from Sheffield to Kent and back on sunday-monday and id rather not do the whole trip sliding sideways.....

Look on the bright side. At least there'll be no danger of falling asleep at the wheel eh?

Back
Top Bottom