It's snowing

today6.jpg

The sleet and snow heading north is going to turn into rain but north/northwest Scotland is still getting it.

Well, least it's not like this:

There is some language but it's a great video showing why snow is bad in the modern age of driving failure!

Lol...some fail driving there.

Last edited:
Camping in January? Only Bear Grylls would be stupid enough :p

I always do loads of camping in the Winter - the Lake District is nice and quite this time of year :-)

I do however have some quite serious camping equipment. Ajungilak Denali 5 season sleeping Bag ***!

Great Video

Just watched a couple more of them on Youtube and couldn't get over people jumping out before their car hits, and once hit they decide to stand infront or behind it whilst people are clearly shouting at them to get out of the way, it makes for some funny video though :D

The best one had to be a video captured by a US woman she clearly says "why don't they use the brakes to stop then turn around and drive out" - this cracked me up.

Edit: oops typo!

Last edited:
Did she say breaks? :D

but yeah, why people brake is a mystery! Some cars made progress by no breaking downhill so didn't start sliding all over!

In that video they keep saying "why do people keep trying to get up the hill" etc
But they are not inteligent enough themselves, to stand at the bottom and tell them not to try are they. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom