It's snowing

In that video they keep saying "why do people keep trying to get up the hill" etc
But they are not inteligent enough themselves, to stand at the bottom and tell them not to try are they. :rolleyes:

They have people either end of the hill. The truck in particular is referenced as not listening to the advice given before attempting it's run.

That's Glasgow and the west ****ed again with it. About 3 inches lying here now and it's still on.

Can't get up my street cause of it:( but had many funs in the carpark of the technology park.

wp000296.jpg

Last edited:
That's Glasgow and the west ****ed again with it. About 3 inches lying here now and it's still on.

Can't get up my street cause of it:( but had many funs in the carpark of the technology park.

Cheers Jonny - I had fun getting home from Livingston earlier tonight and I'm not looking forward to my drive back tomorrow for work either :(

My OH left Glasgow's Southern general where she works around 21:00 and said it was quite bad then - anyone else totally ****** off with all this snow? :mad:

Looks like snow is forecast for Aberdeen today.

Boo....I was looking forward to getting my Camaro out of the garage later in the week.

Back
Top Bottom