It's snowing

About an inch on the ground here in northampton. Just about to go out so I'm sure I'll crash and enter the pearly gates in a backwards fireball for not having winter tyres

Grimsby, Been coming down for about 2 hours. And i gotta travel down south 85 miles monday. I sure as hell hope it stops or completely blocks roads, I want to get to work or not at all. Hate driving gingerly through snow

Stoke On Trent and I had to cancel my gig.
In fact all bands playing in Stoke have cancelled.

stokesnow1.jpg

stokesnow3.jpg

stokesnow5.jpg

That's Blurton Road, you live just down the road from me then, I live just at the top of the road by the roundabout. What band do you play in?

Snowing hard in Brighton and I have to leave to walk to work in 20 minutes:(

I am really unprepared! My work shoes have a hole in the sole

Im sitting thinking should i go to the shops now and get afew bits incase i cant tomorrow? Or will it get warmer this week :D Any smart people with the whole weather thing on GD? I just read BBC weather and hope its right (not usually)

Anyone know how deep it needs to be to become a problem on the roads? Really hoping it does not get to bad as I am the only one that can cover shifts at work for those that can't get in...

Jcb33.

Anyone know how deep it needs to be to become a problem on the roads? Really hoping it does not get to bad as I am the only one that can cover shifts at work for those that can't get in...

Jcb33.

In this country? a small flutter of a cm will cause 72hr delays. Sorry, youre screwed :)

Back
Top Bottom