It's snowing

Still freezing rain here and it's absolutely frightening. I just took my bin to the end of my driveway and almost ended up sliding all the way back down my driveway and in the front door lol. Prompty went back out and attacked the ice with a large bag of table salt. :)

Be careful if you're planning on going out for a drive anytime soon around Stoke.

Interesting mix of freezing rain and snow landing now, however it isn't cold enough to settle as the ground is still soaking wet from the rain earlier.
Going to see some crashes tomorrow if it goes below zero at ground level tonight.

Snow covering the sheet ice.. EPIC :D

Any change in your area this morning, namely The Reddings? That's where I work, but I don't really want to travel 25 miles to work to find no-one else there, lol.

Wow I'm shocked. It was raining and very wet a few hours ago it's now White. How the hell did it settle, oh well. Maybe day off work if lucky.
Sadly you're about to be disappointed, its all gone (or at least it has about 10 miles away from where you are) now.

Bristol seems to have its own micro climate.

Yep :(, oh well only have a one mile walk todo today at work. So won't take long at all. It'll take long to drive to Devizes and back than do the job.

Had the perfect amount of snow last night. A dusting enough to give everywhere a Christmas card look, but the roads were perfectly clear and it feels like the temperature is just above 0 degrees, enough to keep the ice at bay. My drive into work has never looked so pretty :)

Can anyone confirm if it's snowed in Bristol? My girlfriend is at work and can't reply to my text and I'm supposed to be going up tonight!

IMG_5379-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom