It's snowing

Snowing in Paisley :)

img0220ge.jpg

Only been going 10 mins.

Same in Renfrew, got about an inch at the moment. If it doesn't turn to rain am be a reasonable amount in the morning as the grounds been frozen for about 5 days solid!

Same in Renfrew, got about an inch at the moment. If it doesn't turn to rain am be a reasonable amount in the morning as the grounds been frozen for about 5 days solid!

Yeh I had a feeling it was going to be bad... Has been the same sort of weather as the lead up to 2 years ago.

I had just got back from Ibrox and the streets behind the stadium were just either frosty and slidy or just black ice so if this stays until the morning it will be bloody hellish.

Glasgow has gone snow mad. A very, very, slight dusting a mile East from the city centre. As Jonny says, if there's moisture tonight then it's going to be hellish. Haven't seen any gritters around today. Oh well, I'll have to stay inside all day.

Glasgow has gone snow mad. A very, very, slight dusting a mile East from the city centre. As Jonny says, if there's moisture tonight then it's going to be hellish. Haven't seen any gritters around today. Oh well, I'll have to stay inside all day.

I saw an Asda delivery van on the hard shoulder of the 74 and thought of you lol :cool:

Edinburgh has taken a slight dusting. About two inches I'd say.

Main roads are gritted, side streets and other areas are excellent fun! Coming down lightly though, hopefully not mental in the morning.

Edit - :) Christmas!! :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom