It's snowing

Haha join the club... I'm going to move tomorrow instead.

Break in the new city by probably breaking a leg. :D

Well fortunately, I am living in rented so the transition of moving is quite relaxed, I haven't got to move before any immediate date so that's a relief, but the snow certainly doesn't help.

My team have all informed me they'll be WFH on Friday because of the snow threat, even if it's clear in the morning they don't want to be stranded on site. Can't say as I blame them, I'll probably join them at home which will mean I'll get a spanking from the customer /sigh.

Hmm, so Blackpool is in the firing line on Friday. Wonder if it will actually be rain as usual whilst those 15 miles inland get a decent covering of snow?

Hmm, so Blackpool is in the firing line on Friday. Wonder if it will actually be rain as usual whilst those 15 miles inland get a decent covering of snow?

I thought most of the West coast would be rain considering you'll have the milder air compared to the East coast.

Cornwall should just shoot itself. Or at least break off from the UK and float away somewhere where it might matter. You heard me Cornwall. You mean nothing to the UK other than a poor mans Ibiza and you don't even do that well.

Luckily I have a whole bunch of money for a snowboarding trip. Now I just need some friends.

We live in a private close on a hill and the path is just sheer ice, got no chance of walking more than a few steps, for it to snow now would just top it off.

We had snow here in Leicestershire on Monday, and then nothing. The pavements are covered in ice and snow now though, which is making walking on them dangerous.

The roads are all fine though...

Are we supposed to be getting more snow on Friday then?

Cornwall should just shoot itself. Or at least break off from the UK and float away somewhere where it might matter. You heard me Cornwall. You mean nothing to the UK other than a poor mans Ibiza and you don't even do that well.

Luckily I have a whole bunch of money for a snowboarding trip. Now I just need some friends.

Devons the same, cold and wet in winter, cold and wet in the summer.

It's snowy here. I nearly ended up in a hedge today. Some divvy was driving right up my backside and as I slowed down to take a corner, I skidded right across the road in this funky S shape towards an oncoming van. The chod in the car behind me soon backed off then but I was fuming :(

The overnight snow on top of my car :P
photo_zps5977ca26.jpg

The treacherous road outside the house :P Slush froze, turned to ice then it snowed over the top.
photo2_zpsff80f74b.jpg

The view from my window
photo1_zpsc7d20362.jpg

Back
Top Bottom