It's snowing

Nice photo Mutt :)

We've had light but constant snow for a few hours and it's settling. It's coming from the weather system to the SE though, rather than Low Gong from the West.

Snowing lightly here in Wolves. Starting to settle, but I'll probably still be able to drive to Brum in the morning for work. Although, according to the forecast tomorrow, getting home again should be fun :)

Nothing in Bath yet, just seen a lone *********.:(

Current forecast for the area is heavy snow from around 5am through to mid-day Friday, which will probably stay over the weekend tho unlikely to be any further snowfalls until it thaws on monday. (I'll believe it when I see it tho).

Started snowing 15mins ago here in Blackpool:-

Hah, most of the people I work with are meant to be travelling up to Blackpool on a minibus tomorrow morning so if it already looks like that up there... :D :p

However, I'm not going and I'm glad of it to as they've done nothing but worry today. Hoping it'll snow just enough for me to be able to stay home tomorrow, pointless going to work as there will only be a few people at work if they all manage to get there anyway.

Currently snowing in the Forest of Dean, but does not appear to be settling.

been coming down here on the edge of the pennines near rochdale since 1800.

got to love the bbc site it doesnt know weather its coming or going, tomorrow its light snow apparently for us lol

I find it normally snows enough to cause me great irritation getting to work but not enough to make it impossible. Curse you retail. Always had FWD previously but now I'm rocking RWD, will see what fun that brings in the snow tomorrow :p

been coming down here on the edge of the pennines near rochdale since 1800.

got to love the bbc site it doesnt know weather its coming or going, tomorrow its light snow apparently for us lol

At this point its probably better to just watch the live radar than listen to the forecasts as things can change very quickly, and in these situations small changes can have a big impact.

www.raintoday.co.uk

You can see the light snow in england now and the main event slowly creeping into the south west now

lol 18:00 :P

and yeah not really taken much note of the bbc for years. if i want a report i look out the window :P

F0899DAE-1D95-44A3-A639-57674FF28C9D-8580-00000403EC065546.jpg

It's enroute :/

Back
Top Bottom