It's snowing

Are you suicidal??
I felt my back tyre slipping all over the place when was last out in it and it looks to be far worse tomorrow.
But more importantly is I really don't trust the motorists in these conditions

nope :) i rode 2 winters in a row on my bmx.. wasn't bad - but then again london never gets A LOT of snow! :)

2010/2011 snow falls.. as you can see not that bad! :) but this time ill be on my road bike with 23mm slicks..

BHkNnl.jpg
ZNPQsl.jpg

There won't be as much snow in London though :p

oh yeah not expecting a lot.. but hey.. snow + cycling is not something you do.. but i reaaally hate trains :(

Still not a single flake where i am in mid wales and they have closed all the schools except for exams and canceled all school transport, I doubt we'll have much if any.

well still slowly coming down here, should have a couple of inches at this rate before snowmageddon hits. should be fun watching all the idiots going out tomorrow off the estate none of them seem able to drive on anything but bone dry roads.

its coming ........

t5hfzo.png

Nothing here in South East Wales. As long as the roads are driveable around 7am I don't really care. Hopefully we'll get a massive snowstorm and I won't have to go to work Friday night. :p

Snow is forecast for early tomorrow but the temperature has risen today its above freezing right now... I reckon it'll just be rain/sleet here. Bah. Could have done with a day off work. Was absolutely perishing last night, feels mild by comparison tonight.

Snow is forecast for early tomorrow but the temperature has risen today its above freezing right now... I reckon it'll just be rain/sleet here. Bah. Could have done with a day off work. Was absolutely perishing last night, feels mild by comparison tonight.

It did that here (assuming that here isnt the same as there) but it has dropped off enough to set my greenhouse alarm off :( (thought I had disabled that for the winter)

Back
Top Bottom