It's snowing

It's still coming down nicely here, none stop all day so far.

Driving home from work was interesting, took me an hour which is double the normal time. There was no traffic, just didn't feel safe at over 20 mph.

Work are supplying me with winter tyres, they will be fitted on Wednesday lol

Did a double shift yesterday, in anticipation of the bad weather.. so I had today off paid, and did this..

PhtGy.jpg.png

P4dyj.jpg.png

Atherstone. Snowed lightly last night, then started again at about 8 today and hasn't stopped yet.

Snow01.jpg

Wasnt snowing when I looked at 3am, bout an inch out there now. Funniest thing was my kittens who've never seen snow before, wondering what it was :D

One of my cats used to enjoy the snow; watching him reminded me a little of lambs frolicking. :)

Snowing heavily here in West Sussex.

Last edited:
Snowing in Berkshire since 8.

Husky is in the garden and refusing to come in!

yeah had mine out at 8am this morning for a good walk and she's been out countless times since wanting to stay out in it.

Sent home from Thames Valley Business Park in Reading about 90 minutes ago. Doddle to get back as not much traffic on the M4 up two junctions. Stopped off at the supermarket to get my snow supplies of beer and pizza. :D

Been snowing nonstop here since about 8 this morning and no signs of it stopping, about 4 inches on the lawn, 2 inches on the mini and its only been there a few hours.

snowjf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom