It's snowing

My kitten this morning... She hates mother nature. Each ********* violated the law in my kittens eyes. So looking forward to getting home, picking her up and putting her down in the grass.

Think she will love it! Just not for too long before she gets too cold :(

We've had tiny snow flakes since 8am this morning here in Croydon/Wallington area. Now it is coming down in super big flakes.

Half the work car park is empty meaning most people didn't turn up or have left now. Typical the Support teams are all still here. I hate working in Retail sometimes. All the finance/marketing/sales teams all do one and because we have to stay here to support the stores we never get sent home despite most people living miles away from work.

Some larger flakes coming down now in the W2 area of London... Not looking forwards to my drive back to Hatfield. (Actually I never look forward to Hatfield)

Meh :/ got to drive ~20 miles to Maidenhead for a hospital appointment to have a cyst removed at 5:30pm, they phoned to say they are there and open.. ive already paid for the procedure and i think i might lose a big chunk (if not all) of my money if i dont attend :(

Meh :/ got to drive ~20 miles to Maidenhead for a hospital appointment to have a cyst removed at 5:30pm, they phoned to say they are there and open.. ive already paid for the procedure and i think i might lose a big chunk (if not all) of my money if i dont attend :(
Get the train!

Aberdeen is rubbish (lack of snow).

We seem to have massive clouds blow in from the N.Sea every hour which brings a crazy windy mental snow/sleet/polystyrene storm for 10mins which then blows away leaving sunshine.

I WANTS SNOWS!

Aberdeen is rubbish (lack of snow).

We seem to have massive clouds blow in from the N.Sea every hour which brings a crazy windy mental snow/sleet/polystyrene storm for 10mins which then blows away leaving sunshine.

I WANTS SNOWS!

This, it's very annoying, either snow or don't!

Telfords pretty bad, Closed the main road to our town center just a bit ago too. The snow isn't that bad but the ice under the snow it terrible :(

2013+-+1

Back
Top Bottom