It's snowing

Associate
The weather reports seem to be saying it'll snow all night. I wouldn't be surprised if it's settled by the morning. I hope so anyway because it's pointless snow unless it's covering the ground.

Soldato
Starting to snow here just outside Belfast,

Due to be heavy all night right through to Saturday night/Sunday.

My area is due to get anywhere between 10cm on low ground and up to 30cm or more on high ground.

And guess who's on the high ground :E

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;23983950 said:
Meanwhile, in the West Country, I am considering starting a dinghy hire business.
A38 was horrific earlier. Foggy, ******* down with rain and massive lakes forming all over the place. My wipers couldn't keep my windscreen clear and that was around 4.30pm before it got really heavy. Snow would've been much more favourable.

Soldato
Had headset on all night, took it off and heard the wind howling like a banshee so I looked outside and it's all white everywhere and more white stuff blurring past the streetlights, a couple of hours like this and should have quite a blanket of snow here in North Wales :D

Permabanned
About a cm near Stafford, they were gritting the roads on Tuesday so they're a bit out with the predictions.

I expect mass panic tommorrow as the local inbreds struggle to cope with this funny white stuff that fell from the sky.

Associate
It's pretty bad around Birmingham, the M5 south was nicely coated, so much so most of the traffic didn't venture into the outside lane, Birdlip around the Air balloon was interesting wheel spin up the hill! And slow most of the way back to Swindon/Cricklade.

Back
Top Bottom