It's too hot :(

Soldato
Where ya'll based with this thunder

Ain't got nowt in the north west.

Aint got nothin' on the south coast either. Sun has finally come out after being dull and very cloudy very windy and brrr! It was cold! Had to put a coat on! It was supposed to be warm and sunny according the forecast!

BBC temperature forecasts have been awful last few days. They are saying the max is 22 today in London. It's already 23 and clear blue sky

Was listening to the local radio this afternoon and was persistently told its very warm and muggy! Was wondering what planet they were talking about.

Associate
Quoted my post from 2012, impressive! Look at the bezel on that monitor :p
Oh damnit! Woops, I opened the thread had didn't look at the dates lol.
Yeah I was rocking one of them right up until last year, now have a Dell U2515H, not great for FPS, but colours look amazing.

Soldato
ordered a air conditioner, this past week before saturday was just so uncomfortable.

as usual here in east midlands is no sign of storms, usually they show up on the west coast and then move northwards, the east midlands and south east gets little relief.

We have finally got some light rain tho right now at 3am.

V F

V F

Soldato
I was enjoying this heat until this. Was actually getting used to it until today became cold. Yikes! It is cold when you start getting used to the heat and muggy nights.

Soldato
watched a webcam in brighton a few times and its like two different countries.

brighton has lots of fog in mornings (which I associate with winter), whilst leicester is usually sunny and if there is clouds they are high up.

The last 2 days here have been very warm, luckily after my door and window open a couple of hours after 11pm it cools down enough to sleep ok.

Soldato
Pfff you all fail :p heat is lovely

People at work are same they insist on having air con on all bloody day so by early morning it's just cold but I'm out voted in room so I end up with a jacket on drives me up wall

Back
Top Bottom