It's too hot :(

Soldato
Yeah, me and all the he cats and dogs aren't enjoying the heat. (Well 1 of th cats is, sleeping in direct sunlight)

Last night one of the cats was panting! Never seen that before. We had bought some cold/cool blankets and rubbed his belly and paws with some water and sat him in front of the fan with an ice cube to play with which seemed to do the trick.

Associate
Humidity is pretty horrible in the UK right now, also constant threat of rain means many people are still walking round with jackets and umbrellas. :D

Soldato
I've been in Florida the last 2 weeks - the temp and humidity is crazy high.

- Day high actual of 36c
- Feels like +10c on the actual [46c]

Man of Honour
Humidity is pretty horrible in the UK right now

Hate it :( it isn't the worst close and clammy weather I've experienced but it just enough to make you feel a bit off - even the thunderstorms don't seem to break it and bring cooler cleaner air in behind them :(

Soldato
friday night, saturday and saturday night were brilliant.

Also today was ok up until about 5pm, a warm front passed over and since then the temperature has risen 4C :( and uncomfortable again.

The hot air is too strong in the east, the cooler western air cannot keep it away for long.

We havent had a storm here also, they break up before reaching us.

The air conditioner is arriving next week but I wont be able to use it straight away as it needs setting up.

Back
Top Bottom