It's too hot :(

How many people on here actually work nights and sleep during the day ?

My bedroom has been hitting 32 to 35 during this weather,try and sleep during that heat :)

Me - only been ~3 days it has been really uncomfortable though. Today hasn't been ideal either - feels quite airless even though not really hot and woke up twice feeling dehydrated which has given me a headache.

AGAIN, forecasted rain didn't happen.
Forecasters must be high or something, they've been wrong every time since this heat started.

Some very rapid pressure changes in places has pushed the rain away for the most part that was moving south.

The weather has become increasing hard to predict and increasingly prone towards extremes since the stratospheric events at the start of the year.

No sooner I post and Ronnie comes in - soaked but he does like the rain

413954303.jpg

Well I spent my weekend working 2-10 shifts for the good old NHS, not only was it was 28 when I got there on Saturday and 26 when I left. Sunday was not much better and just for a change the heating was on ffs.

AGAIN, forecasted rain didn't happen.
Forecasters must be high or something, they've been wrong every time since this heat started.
We had 5 mins of light mist/the lightest possible rain this morning. The plants were not amused when it stopped five mins later tho. Then the sun came out and immediately everything was dry and cooking on gas mark 6 again. As I stared directly at the sun, I almost thought I could faintly hear it laughing; laughing at the tiny scurrying sacks of water being slowly boiled alive. However that could just be the madness induced by this BLOODY AWFUL HOT **** ALL DAY EVERY DAY FOR TWO **** MONTHS SO FAR....

P.S. Please rain soon. The sun is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom