It's too hot :(

Associate
Finally some summer weather! Got sick and tired of Hi/Lo temps of 14c/8c for what feels like the last 3 weeks! Not a cloud in the sky and I simply can't recall the last time that happened. Just goes to show how grey and wet this years Sprautumn has been. :p

Soldato
I came down with a fever on Friday, really could have done without the hot weather, yesterday I was already hot enough while sweating out the fever.

Luckily I'm feeling much better today, got the AC on but it's nice to have a short warm up in the sun too. Looks like tomorrow will be good, hopefully I'm fully recovered as we are planning a BBQ.

Man of Honour
Looks like Monday and Tuesday could be nice - minimal cloud cover Monday and not too bad Tuesday though looks like the clouds will be back with a vengeance Wednesday.

Associate
Looks like Monday and Tuesday could be nice - minimal cloud cover Monday and not too bad Tuesday though looks like the clouds will be back with a vengeance Wednesday.

Well that's ruined my mood! :p

This weekend has been incredible, if maybe a little too toasty today. But rather this than wearing my coat in August. The amount of fluffy hooded coats I've seen while walking around town this month has been ridiculous. :p

Man of Honour
It is weird here - inside the house it is cool but step outside and it hits you - can't even do 2 seconds of physical exertion without feeling like you are going to die... so we decided to lift and relocate a shed 20 metres or so :|

Soldato
Got half of the garage floor painted this heat should help it dry faster.
Lie down for the rest of the day. Bring on the cooler weather. Can't even clean the car when it's like this.

Back
Top Bottom