It's too hot :(

Caporegime
I'm in Somerset - keep getting 4 days of "thunderstorms" on the weather forecast but it keeps getting pushed back so not sure if it will materialise. It is starting to feel quite close though so might build up to it.

EDIT: Looks like some activity in North Wales at the moment though.

I loved the heat we had at the weekend. But starting to get more humid today.

Doesn't help my work laptop seems to be doing a virus scan all day every day! :D

Soldato
So much for the weather forecasters - It's now raining with thunder and lightning -AN hour earlier than they said.
Some good flashes and rumbling thunder and quite loud. Even Ronnie has come in.
It's certainly looking black over Bills mothers.

This will do the lawns a world of good.

Soldato
I'm in Somerset - keep getting 4 days of "thunderstorms" on the weather forecast but it keeps getting pushed back so not sure if it will materialise. It is starting to feel quite close though so might build up to it.

EDIT: Looks like some activity in North Wales at the moment though.

Save us thunderstorms, you're our only hope.

Associate
Struggling to work today, home office is too hot :(

Same here, okay this morning, went for a walk at lunch, came back washed out. I called time just after 4pm and logged off, showered and feel better. :)

Logging on early in the morning to log off earlier has worked better. I'm okay in the morning, get to 3pm start to fatigue!

Soldato
It's so humid here in Bristol, not rained yet but so muggy!
I had to leave the house and am sitting outside in the garden to cool off. There's so much moisture in the air it's almost like a mist. Hope this weather breaks soon.

Man of Honour
Went into the playroom/office about 30 minutes ago. 32°C... Crap...

Can't run the aircon as it's extremely noisy and the other half can't sleep with it on. Changed what doors are open and put on a fan creating a wind tunnel, temp dropped 2°C in 10 mintes.

Caporegime
Couldnt sleep last night, ended up sleeping in the day time. Awake right now because it is bloody hot again, and I'm not tired either because I had to sleep in the day time...

Can we ban everyone who has an AC unit from this thread? I don't think they should be allowed in here. :p

Back
Top Bottom