It's too hot :(

Soldato
Greece has seen decades of very little tax receipts and massive over-spending, which had led to austerity the likes of which we've never seen, and enormous debt payments that have caused a crushing strain on the public finances. Why do you want the UK to be like that? :confused:

To answer your question (seriously), the UK is in a different part of the world, with very different geography and weather systems. If you want to live in Greece, why not just move there? :)

Eloquently put. My response is much less so. If you want European weather, **** off to Europe :p

Caporegime
We're supposed to be getting thunder but I can't see it happening myself. Generally, even when we do, it seems tame to me.

The last heat wave that I can recall was during the summer of 2003.

Soldato
It's too hot for my partner from the sub tropical bit of Japan, they generally have AC - but it's like this more than 3 days a year over there. It's the same reason we dont have snow tyres.

Caporegime
Was so humid in my office room today. No breeze.
I'm thankful you can't smell people on conference calls. I was desperate for a shower by days end. Just wandered round park and was 26c.. Fine.. Humidity.. Not so fun.

Still not complaining. Makes the beach amazing.

Back
Top Bottom