It's too hot :(

Soldato
Has been fine here at night with the coastal breeze although I notice the temperature isn't dropping much, it was 19c at midnight, low was only 17.2c at 5am and now it is 21c already.

Soldato
I don't like leaving the windows open for noise/hayfever reasons overnight, especially in the same room as me.

Leaving a window open in another upstairs room or two seems fine don't find I get too many spiders although had some big ones lately!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Been really enjoying the hot weather and making the most of it. Son loved going to the splash park yesterday and relaxing down by the lake with a lovely breeze.

Today I'm off on a steam train ride, which has open sides so that'll be lovely.

Sleep as been fine, just crank the fan up a bit and I'm good. The portal A/C unit only comes out when we hit stupid temps.

Soldato
299K today with a nice breeze, was lovely when we were allowed out for smoke breaks. I don't smoke, but no way am I not taking the opportunity to get out and grab 10 minutes of fresh air.

Soldato
299K today with a nice breeze, was lovely when we were allowed out for smoke breaks. I don't smoke, but no way am I not taking the opportunity to get out and grab 10 minutes of fresh air.

That used to annoy me and other non-smokers at one place I worked.

The smokers were allowed smoke breaks (and boy, did they make the most of them) but not us!

Associate
proper muggy earlier in Sheffield same temp now indoors much fresher though now, anyone tried a dehumidifier at night to help sleep when the mugginess descends ?

Back
Top Bottom