It's too hot :(

It's actually "istan" you've attached to it. What about London makes you want to label it in such a way?
Ok mr pedantic. I know it's 2022 and people get offended by the most trivial of all things but calm down mate. It's a tongue in cheek location setting. It's too hot to be sitting on here making issues out of nothing. You big girls blouse. Go do something productive.

Ok mr pedantic. I know it's 2022 and people get offended by the most trivial of all things but calm down mate. It's a tongue in cheek location setting. It's too hot to be sitting on here making issues out of nothing. You big girls blouse.

I'm not offended by it, just genuinely curious. Seems to have got you a bit rattled though so will agree to drop it.

I'll improve on that by adding ice cubes to my bowl

Who is brave enough to start gaming on there computers whoever has a high end PC?

My son is being let out of school at 12:30 today and tomorrow, so we will be firing up the sim racing gaming rigs for some online racing - F1 2022, iRacing and ACC.
I'll be running some A/C units in the rooms which I ordered off Amazon last week, so should be nice and cool :) :) [All running off my home solar]

Defo getting some proper split A/C units installed for next summer !!

My son is being let out of school at 12:30 today and tomorrow, so we will be firing up the sim racing gaming rigs for some online racing - F1 2022, iRacing and ACC.
I'll be running some A/C units in the rooms which I ordered off Amazon last week, so should be nice and cool :) :) [All running off my home solar]

Defo getting some proper split A/C units installed for next summer !!
Lovely!

Thats a good shout in runing AC on via solar.

Can the solar panel completely power on your AC?

Can the solar panel completely power on your AC?

Yep it sure can - On a sunny day where I would use A/C the solar is generating between 4-5 kwh, which is enough to power my house, the A/C units, the PC's and probably trickle charge my electric car at the same time too.
So plenty :) :)

The data
  • A mini-split air conditioner rated at 12000 BTUs uses about 10-12kwh over 24 hours
  • In the summer my Solar generates about 40kwh per day, so this A/C will use roughly 25% of this.
It'll be excess power anyway, which would be sent to the grid for the tiny sum of 4p per kwh :(

My homeworking office for the majority of the rest of the day:

IMG-20220718-111538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom