It's too hot :(

31 deg here, ~40% humidity.

Not a cloud in the sky. Doing the laundry for free courtesy of the solar panels. Just sat down in the garden with a nice cold Stella! Picked a great week to be off work!

You wouldn't think Scotland was warmer than England last summer.

Spoke to our MD in Sydney earlier. It’s 12c there and he was freezing. What the world coming to :p
12C isn't warm that's for sure!

Our CEO has said if we want to work "Med" style, i.e. start early, mid-day siesta and then work later when it's cooler, then we should feel empowered to do so. I thought that was nice.

Wokingham. My thermometer hits 52 in the back garden in direct sunlight (I think it's the metal heating up rather than the air temperature), 42 in the shade, 30 indoors. I am melting.

Only one thing to do in this heat, gonna cook me a hot dinner!

Got a nice slab of tenderloin pork to chuck in the Ninja, plus a baked potato topped off with mature cheddar, fried mushrooms and egg, along with spicy sausage in those small pasta thingies, forgotten what they're called.

12C isn't warm that's for sure!

Our CEO has said if we want to work "Med" style, i.e. start early, mid-day siesta and then work later when it's cooler, then we should feel empowered to do so. I thought that was nice.
I worked 5am to 1pm today. Escape from the hottest temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom