It's too hot :(

Soldato
It rained for about 20 mins yesterday afternoon. Customers were moaning. I said to them want rain or 37c?

Some of the elderly people who moan about the rain sound like three year olds.

Back in the autumn, it chucked it down and elderly customers (about 40 of them) were congregating in the fire exit area. Management and security asked them to leave as posed a fire risk.

They all whinged about it. One bloke - early 30s, shouted “grow up” to them. I went to him and praised him.

If people don’t like rain, why go out when it was going to rain all day???

Soldato
It rained for about 20 mins yesterday afternoon. Customers were moaning. I said to them want rain or 37c?. ...

...If people don’t like rain, why go out when it was going to rain all day???

So which was it? 20 mins or all day rain? :confused:

You'll be in great company then...

Soldato
It rained for about 20 mins yesterday afternoon. Customers were moaning. I said to them want rain or 37c?

Back in the autumn, it chucked it down and elderly customers (about 40 of them) were congregating in the fire exit area. Management and security asked them to leave as posed a fire risk.

They all whinged about it. One bloke - early 30s, shouted “grow up” to them. I went to him and praised him.

Item no 3565 on Cheesefests list of things that never happened.

Capodecina
Soldato
Actually cold when I left for work this morning. First time I've had to wear two layers for a few weeks, it seems. Oddly enough our work site still seems to be retaining the heat and I've got a fan on in here. Outside it's another matter.

Soldato

They'll be moaning even more when drought order water restrictions kick in next month no hosepipes for gardens, washing cars, no irrigation of crops in fields so prices will inevitably have to go up as more food is imported. Hasn't been any rain at all this month down here its basically a dustbowl out there

Soldato
Spot on today my 2 musso bajee plants are loving the sun not all that old (posted in purchase thread) but giving off nearly 10 pups a plant each ,just split some of those off the parent plants, garden centre charging £42 a pup size now ,nice sideline maybe

IMG20220726151334.jpg

Soldato

ahhhh another poor mans Walter Mitty who can't keep up with the lies he tells.

but lets pretend it's true for a minute.........when you say you went to this early 30's hero who 'shouted' at elderly folk and praised him, what exactly did you say and what was his response?

Back
Top Bottom