It's too hot :(

Associate
Did a 1hr drive yesterday that took just over 2hrs thanks to traffic. Car heater was on full blast most of the time. Truly a fun drive.

I'm committing to sleeping back upstairs tonight, had enough on the air bed. Got a good amount of breeze flying through now. South Glos that is

Associate
3x That’s Florida which is humid Singapore is a whole new level of humid. 13 hour flight so a bit sweaty, took the MRT to City Hall as our flight to Perth wasn’t for 11 hours. Stepped out and turned into steam. Never felt anything like it. 37 celcius and 100% humidity. Took your breath away. Ran to the nearest Air conditioned mall.

Associate
3x That’s Florida which is humid Singapore is a whole new level of humid. 13 hour flight so a bit sweaty, took the MRT to City Hall as our flight to Perth wasn’t for 11 hours. Stepped out and turned into steam. Never felt anything like it. 37 celcius and 100% humidity. Took your breath away. Ran to the nearest Air conditioned mall.

It's been 37-48c (depending on where you are) 100% humidity at work all week. It's definitely something that takes a bit of getting used to :p

Soldato
I caved and wheeled out the aircon last night and this leccy meter is spinning around but there are limits its amazing what a drop in temperature will do from feeling dead in the water like a gasping fish suddenly I've got energy to spare

Back
Top Bottom