It's too hot :(

Why do you need to look at AC units if you think the weather is awesome, therefore you think it's about right for you? You only look to get AC if you think it's too hot to be comfortable.
Becuase you can enjoy being out in the sunshine and also acknowledge that a little bit of technology would help inside?

I don't get your point. It's nice out! That's all I really care about

Why do you need to look at AC units if you think the weather is awesome, therefore you think it's about right for you? You only look to get AC if you think it's too hot to be comfortable.
What if it's nice weather for sitting around skiing nothing but terrible weather for work or sleep? I only use the AC for sleeping.

Becuase you can enjoy being out in the sunshine and also acknowledge that a little bit of technology would help inside?

I don't get your point. It's nice out! That's all I really care about
Yes it can be nice out but we all define it differently. Today on the dog walk it was nice in the shade and breeze but getting hot in the sunshine.

Nah not too hot for me, plus it's not too warm at night so you can sleep.

I'm not complaining at all, I'll take this all day over the miserable weather we've had most of this year.
You say that without thinking it through I recon once reality kicked in you'd soon want our normal weather back.

Having extra ice pop breaks at work , outside is maybe 24c but the sun hits our roof so we end up in the 30s also it's a physical job not just fetching 2 packs of staples in a slightly warm office and whining about it :p

One of the buildings I work in is horrendous - big south facing roof which is just like thin aluminium sheets really and the AC keeps breaking, though I think it is working at the moment, a properly hot summer it will get well above 40C inside :(

Nah not too hot for me, plus it's not too warm at night so you can sleep.

I'm not complaining at all, I'll take this all day over the miserable weather we've had most of this year.
Here, it's going down to 17°C outside overnight but it will still be about 23°C indoors which for me is too hot. The wife will be OK though. Yes I like better, but not hot weather over the constant rain.

One of the buildings I work in is horrendous - big south facing roof which is just like thin aluminium sheets really and the AC keeps breaking, though I think it is working at the moment, a properly hot summer it will get well above 40C inside :(
Been there in my job as a welder, all togged up for welding in a semi confined space, in a factory with hardly any air movement where you are working, doing long welds(tig welding Aluminium is hot work at the best of times) and without the benefit of air flow masks. Then you had the opposite in winter where you were cold all the time unless you were using the oxy-acetylene torch.

Back
Top Bottom